Responsible for the quality assembly of air conditioning system components using hand and power tools and test equipment while following manufacturers specifications.
- Builds condensers and/or evaporators
- Inspects produced parts for faultiness and quality standards
- Detects and reports tool malfunctions
- Packages produced components
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Prior mechanical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Hand and power tools experience
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to read and understand drawings and wiring diagrams preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to regularly stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
Notice to All Applicants:
American Cooling Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.